Join us for this comprehensive Estate Planning Seminar on Wills and Living Trusts. You will learn the differences between wills and trusts and why it’s essential to have a properly drafted estate plan. During the seminar, we will cover the follow topics in depth:
– NURSING HOME COSTS: Protect your home and savings from nursing home costs, which average over $8,900 per month in Pennsylvania. That’s over $106,00 per year!
– PROBATE COSTS AND DELAYS: Eliminate or minimize substantial court, attorney and executor fees; Eliminate or reduce Federal Estate Tax; Avoid potential delays of a year or more; Keep your private affairs out of the public record.
– EMERGENCY VS. LONG-TERM PLANNING: The risks and benefits of planning ahead vs. waiting until you have an urgent need; the impact of the 5-year look back penalty and how improper planning can disqualify you from Medicaid .
– DIVORCE: Preserve your children’s inheritance if they divorce …up to 50% of your assets could walk out the door with your ex in-law; Protect your children if a surviving spouse remarries.
– FAMILY HOME PROTECTION: Save your loved one’s home from the Estate Recovery Program if they are currently in a nursing home.
– INCAPACITY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and Health Care Directive. Avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become incapacitated or disabled.
– FAMILY FEUDS: Discourage family disagreements and fighting by ensuring that your estate plan leaves your family a loving and lasting legacy.
Attend this seminar and receive a FREE Estate Planning consultation with Attorney Michael J. Kizis so that you can find out your best options for planning ($375.00 value) Refreshments will be served!